a
t
i
r
rgonzalez7 rgonzalez7
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
All chemical synapses exhibit the same general sequence of events during the transmission of information across the synaptic cleft. This sequence is always initiated by an action potential that travels down the presynaptic cell (the sending neuron) to its synaptic terminal(s).
Drag the labels onto the flowchart to indicate the sequence of events that occurs in the presynaptic cell (orange background) and the postsynaptic cell (blue background) after an action potential reaches a chemical synapse.

Does anyone know the order of the transmission information across the synaptic cleft? I have tried this 3 times and only get one more chance! Thank You!
Source  Campbell 9th Edition
Read 2616 times
1 Reply