n
C
z
k
Steptim Steptim
wrote...
Rep: 7 0
10 years ago
Following an intentional biological attack, many different disciplines and agencies would become involved in the investigation. In a case in which a local water supply has been determined to have been intentionally contaminated with a disease agent, what disciplines/agencies (public health and otherwise) do you think would be involved in the investigation, and what might their roles be? Why would epidemiology be important?
Read 944 times
4 Replies
Replies
Steptim Author
wrote...
10 years ago
Make your example of a parabola in real life (Bouncing ball) the subject of your post and then tell us about your parabolic find in at least 100 words (in your own words, not copied and pasted).

Do not just make this up off the top of your head. The St Louis Arch, for example, is NOT a parabola - it is an inverted catenary. Please cite a source confirming that your example is, indeed, parabolic and not some other more exotic curve.

wrote...
Staff Member
10 years ago
Hasn't this question been asked already in another category? Why are you doubling up on your threads?

Additionally, "Help!!!" doesn't help the community whose browsing through the questions.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
Steptim Author
wrote...
10 years ago
No I am not doubling up on my threads I asked the questions and that may be true but  whatever gets me the assistance I need with assignments is the purpose for Help!!
wrote...
Staff Member
10 years ago
No I am not doubling up on my threads I asked the questions and that may be true but  whatever gets me the assistance I need with assignments is the purpose for Help!!

Just thought I had seen the question earlier.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1017 People Browsing
Gallery

Your Opinion
How often do you eat-out per week?
Votes: 79

Previous poll results: What's your favorite math subject?