t
i
r
cindy.a.shaw cindy.a.shaw
wrote...
Donated
Rep: 0 0
12 years ago
Has anyone had to write a lab report on this exercise? I did all the Activities (1-8) and now have to tie them together. Can someone please help with a hypothesis? Also, what kind of charts would I have in my RESULTS section? Thanks so much!
Read 4721 times
7 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
12 years ago
Which activity is your lab report based on?
cindy.a.shaw Author
wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
Which activity is your lab report based on?

It's all of them...1-8. My professor made a point to say do NOT single any out...the report is to tie them all together.
wrote...
Staff Member
12 years ago
cindy.a.shaw, I could provide you with some of the answers to the activity if you'd like; which one in particular do you need the most help on?
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
cindy.a.shaw Author
wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
cindy.a.shaw, I could provide you with some of the answers to the activity if you'd like; which one in particular do you need the most help on?

Thanks, Duddy...I actually did all the activities. Now am just having trouble writing a paper out of all of it!
wrote...
Staff Member
12 years ago Edited: 12 years ago, duddy

Thanks, Duddy...I actually did all the activities. Now am just having trouble writing a paper out of all of it!

I see, well, if you're writing a paper, you should include an intro, results and materials section, discussion, and probably a conclusion. Start by writing out your results and materials section, that's typically the most straight forward part in the whole thing.
- Bachelor of Science
cindy.a.shaw Author
wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
I've got that finished. Now just need help with forming a hypothesis and what charts I would need? Thanks!
wrote...
Staff Member
12 years ago
Use the chart obtained from Activity 8: Measuring Nerve Conduction Velocity (pp. 38–40).
- Bachelor of Science
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1276 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
How often do you eat-out per week?
Votes: 79