a
t
i
r
jiminycrickets jiminycrickets
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
10 years ago
Ok this should be a relatively simple answer I just think I'm over complicating things, but here is the question;

"Mean elevations in skin conductance levels are correlated to mean elevations in cheek temperature.  Is this relationship linear?  Are the crosses clustered in one region of the figure, and the circles clustered in another region of the figure?  Discuss"

Ok the data I have includes the elevation numbers for various students in the class for both the conductance values and the skin temperature.  As well I have calculated the average values of this for male, female and total. 

Now what data do I use to plot the figure it's asking for, just do a scatter plot of skin temp vs conductance?

Sorry I know it's so simple but it just doesn't seem right and I think I'm on the wrong track.
Read 643 times
4 Replies
Replies
Answer accepted by topic starter
Doctor-2-BDoctor-2-B
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
Top Poster
10 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
Pretty fly for a SciGuy