wrote...
3 months ago
Thanks
wrote...
2 months ago
Thanks!
wrote...
2 months ago
The statement problem is about genetics and, more specifically, the independent assortment of the chromosomes. The cell is diploid, which is to be thorough, and the chromosomes are to be distributed among the daughter cells. The cell in question is 2n = 6, which means there are three chromatids and six chromosomes, allowing the crossing over and chromosome distribution to be more dynamic. As the number of chromosomes increases, so does the probability of the assortment. Assuming no crossing over among these chromosomes, then the metaphase plate of meiosis I will be at a probable arrangement in the parent's cell orienting itself with the paternal and maternal variant. You can find more help regarding meiosis and its phases from https://ksa.mytutorsource.com/blog/top-7-meiosis-and-mitosis-differences/

The cells after the metaphase I am with the equal distribution of the chromosomes; the statement now asks that chromosomes arrangement in the cell is by the given eight variations. You have to sort the cell accordingly in the meiosis II distribution according to nature and is without any conflict; this all depends on the metaphase I distribution that would have been created.
wrote...
A month ago
Thx
Post Merge: A month ago

Hi
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  82 People Browsing
 222 Signed Up Today
Related Images
Your Opinion
Do you believe in global warming?
Votes: 320