You need to login first

Login information

Haven't yet registered?

Categories

Homework Help Boards (University / College Level)

Biology-Related

Science-Related

Others

Laboratory Help

Non-Homework Help Boards

Notes

Guidance

Discussion

Whelan
top posters

Support Us

If you found our community helpful, your small donation will help us reach more students around the globe. You may also like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.
Pages: 1    Go Down
  New Topic  |  more  
ppk
wrote...
Credits: 4971
Rep:  +48  -2 

4 years ago
As you all know, I'm a mandolin player, here are the tabs.

Attached file
Thumbnail(s):
  • Read 35629 times
  • 22 Replies
wrote...
Credits: 11855
Rep:  +1532  -6 

4 years ago
Cool, is that you in the video?
✓ Why won't you follow us on Twitter? Small Smiley
wrote...
Credits: 65
Rep: 

3 years ago
very cool song!
wrote...
Credits: 4996
Rep:  +220  -5 

3 years ago
very cool song!

This is a wicked song, but has to be played with precision or else you'll just ruin it. This guy does a good job, but I don't like the music in the background.
Like this PostLike (+1)
Biology!
wrote...
Credits: 65
Rep: 

3 years ago
cool song
wrote...
Credits: 25
Rep: 

3 years ago
very cool song!

This is a wicked song, but has to be played with precision or else you'll just ruin it. This guy does a good job, but I don't like the music in the background.

Agreed! But if you turn the volume down you can basically just hear him play and not the background music.

My husband is obsessed with the Godfather movies, so I'm normally get my share of Godfather music all the time.
topic author
ppk
wrote...
Credits: 4971
Rep:  +48  -2 

3 years ago
Agreed! But if you turn the volume down you can basically just hear him play and not the background music.

My husband is obsessed with the Godfather movies, so I'm normally get my share of Godfather music all the time.

Thanks!

Too Funny so I guess you play the same instrument as I do. Mandolin is a beautiful little thing, what style do you own?
wrote...
Credits: 25
Rep: 

3 years ago

Thanks!

Too Funny so I guess you play the same instrument as I do. Mandolin is a beautiful little thing, what style do you own?

I would love to learn how to play the mandolin. I play violin, and my husband guitar and drums.

He just plays the soundtracks he's downloaded or the movies. That's what I was talking about. Smile
wrote...
Credits: 60
Rep: 

3 years ago
Thanks for this iv'e been looking for it all over the net!!
wrote...
Rep: 

3 years ago
great song! Really talented
wrote...
Rep: 

3 years ago
Great work!
wrote...
Rep: 

3 years ago
Nice post. Just bought my father a mandolin for Christmas. Definitely will be borrowing it to learn the Godfather theme.
wrote...
Rep: 

3 years ago
Very nice, thanks for posting the video.

Gary
wrote...
Rep: 

3 years ago
I'm an absolute beginner on the mandolin.  Only got it at Christmas.  I think the Godfather theme and 'Speak Softly Love'  would be a challenge.
Pages: 1    Go Up New Topic more