t
i
r
r
Futbalta Futbalta
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
10 years ago
I'm thinking about taking orgo 1 while I take physics 1. When I tell people this everyone just shakes their head and tells me good luck? Are these too classes really that hard?
Read 3016 times
6 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
Educator
10 years ago
Yes, it is hard. I would suggest not taking it unless you have a stellar teacher and you dedicate many hours to it. What is it you plan on doing with your degree?
Mastering in Nutritional Biology
Tralalalala Slight Smile
wrote...
10 years ago
it depends on the type of person you are. some people pick it up immediately with minimal studying... others just don't get it. personally, i thought organic chemistry was pretty easy. I was scared with all of the rumors too, but after i took the class, i thought it was one of the easiest classes i've taken. Orgo 2 was a bit tough because there's a lot of memorization though, but perfectly doable.

as for physics, it depends on the type of person you are as well. if you're a math person, you'll find physics a lot easier to understand. it's just knowing the right equations to use and how to manipulate an equation given certain conditions.
wrote...
10 years ago
Hey I'm a junior right now, I took 1 and 2 plus the lab last year and it really wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. The way I was able to do really well in the class was by doing all the back of the book problems. Just make sure to go over you're notes over class too. The best advice my orgo professor gave us was to re-copy the notes after class!
wrote...
10 years ago
Make sure that you study a lot and you will be fine!
wrote...
Staff Member
Educator
10 years ago
Make sure that you study a lot and you will be fine!

Any technique you use in particular?
Mastering in Nutritional Biology
Tralalalala Slight Smile
wrote...
10 years ago
Orgo is a bitch. I did find it easier than Gen Chem.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1166 People Browsing
 124 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
What percentage of nature vs. nurture dictates human intelligence?
Votes: 431

Previous poll results: What's your favorite coffee beverage?