t
i
r
r
Andrew5 Andrew5
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
10 years ago
I am currently in need of the test-banks for Medical surgical Nursing, 8th ed. by Lewis, and Fundamentals of nursing 8th ed. by Potter and Perry.  I am flexible about the price to anyone who can offer me some help with this issue.  I want to become a full member myself, so that I may download these things myself, but I don’t seem to be able to do this!!  I am also willing to send anyone some money who is able and willing to help me out with this issue.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I am getting desperate and discouraged.  I am willing to do whatever favors I am able for the kindly soul who can help me in addition for some cash for doing so.  I’m afraid I may be unable to earn full membership because I don’t know how to upload a book, and I don’t have any test-banks.  There has got o be another way!!!  Is there anyone out there who can help me out by offering any guidance on how to do what I must?  A kindly soul who can appreciate my needs would simply be invaluable in the coming semesters.  PLEASE help me!!  My username is Andrew5, my email address is atmuldowney5@gmail.com, and my phone number is 815 979 9050.  The way I see it, we are all on the same team here, and time is of the essence.  I would consider myself permanently indebted to anyone out there who offers help.  Thank you for reading this, and may everyone have a good night’s rest.
Read 1543 times
6 Replies