a
t
i
r
rebecca30 rebecca30
wrote...
Rep: 3 0
10 years ago
These VCE's are the worst I have wasted valuable time working on these and we have an exam tomorrow. Anyone know or have advice on how to handle these VCE's?
Read 4778 times
7 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
10 years ago
can u do them in groups at my school thats how we do them
wrote...
Silver Member
10 years ago
Hi,

I have the 6th edition. But I've been using it to answer the 7th edition. The questions are the same. (Some of the 6th edition has extra questions that have been removed in the 7th edition). But it gives you 98% of the answers you will need. Only a few times will you come across a question that you will need to answer on your own. And when it gets to the questions where you need to pop in the CD, all those questions are the same. I checked for accuracy and it was good to go. Hope this helps!!!   Grinning Face
 Attached file 
(249.53 KB)
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
rebecca30 Author
wrote...
10 years ago
Thank you for your help it it greatly appreciated  Smiling Face with Open Mouth
wrote...
Silver Member
10 years ago
You got it!!
wrote...
10 years ago
Hi,

I have the 6th edition. But I've been using it to answer the 7th edition. The questions are the same. (Some of the 6th edition has extra questions that have been removed in the 7th edition). But it gives you 98% of the answers you will need. Only a few times will you come across a question that you will need to answer on your own. And when it gets to the questions where you need to pop in the CD, all those questions are the same. I checked for accuracy and it was good to go. Hope this helps!!!   Grinning Face

Thank you so much! This really helps a lot!
wrote...
10 years ago
Glad I could help
 Slight Smile
wrote...
10 years ago
Thank you!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1344 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite math subject?
Votes: 293