f
a
d
c
posiodensgurl posiodensgurl
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Which of the following statements best reflects the autocratic style of leadership?

1. Let's discuss this case study thoroughly and decide on a plan of action as a group.
  2. I'll try to pair you in comparable work teams, and let's evaluate the success of this approach in 2 weeks.
  3. Everyone knows their work assignment, so let's not meet together unless we have an unexpected crisis.
  4. I'll consider each of your requests, and then I'll give you the guidelines for es-tablishing new acuity ratings for our clients.
Read 51 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
6 years ago
ANS: 4
I'll consider each of your requests, and then I'll give you the guidelines for establishing new acuity ratings for our clients reflects the autocratic style of leadership. The leader is making the decision. Let's discuss this case study thoroughly and decide on a plan of action as a group reflects the democratic style of leadership. The leader encourages group discussion and decision making. I'll try to pair you in comparable work teams, and let's evaluate the success of this ap-proach in 2 weeks reflects the delegating style of leadership. Responsibility and implementation are being turned over to the group, but the leader remains accountable. Everyone knows their work assignment, so let's not meet together unless we have an unexpected crisis reflects the laissez-faire style of leadership. There is much freedom, and the leader assumes a hands off approach.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  943 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who's your favorite biologist?
Votes: 587