a
t
i
r
Kenz44 Kenz44
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
A licensed practical/vocational nurse was presenting a seminar on ways to prevent malpractice claims to a group of new hires.

The nurse asked the new hires to identify the one thing that they had learned and planned on using in practice. Which statement requires further clarification by the nurse leading the seminar?
  A) I need to make a true self-assessment of areas I am competent in nursing and provide care based upon my strengths.
  B) I should refuse an assignment I do not feel I am adequately trained or prepared to handle.
  C) I should document what is supposed to be done according to the institutional standards of care to prevent malpractice suits.
  D) I need to keep up to date on any institutional changes in policies and procedures.
Read 47 times
1 Reply