a
t
i
r
nini07 nini07
wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
This ankle has a fractured bone.... DOes anyone know by these X-RAYS which one it is and how bad it may be?
 Attached file(s) 
Thumbnail(s):
You must login or register to gain access to these attachments.
Read 1680 times
6 Replies
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Valued Member
12 years ago
Should look something like this:

Sunshine ☀ ☼
nini07 Author
wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
so the pics i posted... its broken?
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Valued Member
12 years ago
The Fibia and Tibia look fine. I don't think so Face with Stuck-out Tongue
Sunshine ☀ ☼
nini07 Author
wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
its cuz my husband was in a head on collision and the ER sad he broke his ankle and put him on a splint last saturday.... The sweliing hasnt gone down and when he walks on it, he is in a lot of pain. But on the Xray i cant see it, i think its a bad sprain
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Educator
12 years ago
its cuz my husband was in a head on collision and the ER sad he broke his ankle and put him on a splint last saturday....

That's an excellent indication that something is broken, maybe not the ankle though. There are other interconnecting bones that could be involved. Keep up updated.
wrote...
Valued Member
12 years ago
its cuz my husband was in a head on collision and the ER sad he broke his ankle and put him on a splint last saturday.... The sweliing hasnt gone down and when he walks on it, he is in a lot of pain. But on the Xray i cant see it, i think its a bad sprain

did it end up being broken Frowning Face how did it happen if you don't mind me asking?
Sunshine ☀ ☼
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1295 People Browsing
Related Images