t
i
r
r
Diego98 Diego98
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
When a nursing student expresses concerns about how mental health nurses lose all their nursing skills, the best response by the mental health nurse is:

a. Psychiatric nurses practice in safer environments than other specialties. Nurse-to-patient ratios must be better because of the nature of the patients' problems.
  b. Psychiatric nurses use complex communication skills as well as critical thinking to solve multidimensional problems. I am challenged by those situations.
  c. That's a misconception. Psychiatric nurses frequently use high technology monitoring equipment and manage complex intravenous therapies.
  d. Psychiatric nurses do not have to deal with as much pain and suffering as medical-surgical nurses do. That appeals to me.
Read 68 times
1 Reply