× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
Flaca732 Flaca732
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Rebecca, a 30-year-old client, has been asked to participate in a drug trial. Which of Rebecca's following statements suggests a possible violation of ethical standards?

A) I'm not that keen on this, but my brother's a scientist so he really wants me to take part in the study.
  B) Overall, I'm pretty suspicious of drug companies but I suppose I'll participate in the study.
  C) A research assistant came and explained things to me but I still haven't met the doctor who's organizing the test.
  D) They haven't told me exactly how many other people are participating in the drug study.
Read 64 times
1 Reply