a
t
i
r
jpopp114 jpopp114
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
10 years ago
At the end of each class we take a test and this time it is med-surg. Does anyone have any study tips or ideas what it will be on except the obvious med-surg? This is not the entrance exam it is specifically the med-surg exam from hesi.
Read 1300 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
10 years ago
https://biology-forums.com/index.php?topic=103572.0

There are so many different resources you can use. Have you tried doing a forum search? I recall a lot of people posting ideas, like those found in the link above. I know a lot of my peers used study cards online, which have questions similar to ones you'd find on the actual thing.

Biology - The only science where multiplication and division mean the same thing.
wrote...
10 years ago
I studied from my path notes and general nursing classes notes- passed on my second try
wrote...
10 years ago
I read as much as I could of the Saunders NCLEX prep book, it was a huge help and I did great on the exam!
wrote...
8 years ago Edited: 8 years ago, Alta18
Search this site for words exam. IN advanced search filter only nursing. Quizlet also has great resources. I found identical practice questions as to what Hesi site asked.
Post Merge: 8 years ago

which cases do you need. I have most copied.
Alta18
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1270 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite coffee beverage?
Votes: 274