F
a
u
o
jpopp114 jpopp114
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
10 years ago
At the end of each class we take a test and this time it is med-surg. Does anyone have any study tips or ideas what it will be on except the obvious med-surg? This is not the entrance exam it is specifically the med-surg exam from hesi.
Read 1305 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
10 years ago
https://biology-forums.com/index.php?topic=103572.0

There are so many different resources you can use. Have you tried doing a forum search? I recall a lot of people posting ideas, like those found in the link above. I know a lot of my peers used study cards online, which have questions similar to ones you'd find on the actual thing.

Biology - The only science where multiplication and division mean the same thing.
wrote...
10 years ago
I studied from my path notes and general nursing classes notes- passed on my second try
wrote...
10 years ago
I read as much as I could of the Saunders NCLEX prep book, it was a huge help and I did great on the exam!
wrote...
8 years ago Edited: 8 years ago, Alta18
Search this site for words exam. IN advanced search filter only nursing. Quizlet also has great resources. I found identical practice questions as to what Hesi site asked.
Post Merge: 8 years ago

which cases do you need. I have most copied.
Alta18
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1037 People Browsing
Related Images