How can one be a courageous missionary?
Read 81 times
5 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
3 years ago
Being a missionary means you want to share the Gospel with others, whether it be through direct teaching or through your actions. The first thing you have to overcome is your fear of being rejected by anyone who's an unbeliever; that is, we fear how they will react to anything you tell or show them. Overcoming this obstacle starts with prayer, asking the lord for his wisdom and strength when you take the first step to teaching something new to someone. You need to pray by yourself and with your family that the Lord will help you find ways to share the gospel. Also, ask the Lord to lead you to those who are ready. Second, be an example. In a world of decaying standards, your friends will notice your light. Your personal worthiness will give you courage and spiritual power. Third, exercise faith and trust in the Lord and always show love for others. Experience has shown that people are not offended when the sharing is motivated by the spirit of love and concern. How could anyone be offended when we say something like this: "I love the way my church helps me"... Hope these ideas can help you!
efj4422 Author
wrote...
3 years ago
Thank you those ideas were great Slight Smile I also had one more question related to St. Aloysius Gonzaga, have you seen it?
wrote...
Educator
3 years ago
Thank you those ideas were great Slight Smile I also had one more question related to St. Aloysius Gonzaga, have you seen it?

No, which one?
efj4422 Author
wrote...
3 years ago
It was the one where I said "For St. Aloysius Gonzaga, how could I emulate his kind of behavior in present day?"
wrote...
Educator
3 years ago
It was the one where I said "For St. Aloysius Gonzaga, how could I emulate his kind of behavior in present day?"

Done: https://biology-forums.com/index.php?topic=1966651.new;sent#new
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  823 People Browsing
Gallery

Your Opinion
Which of the following is the best resource to supplement your studies:
Votes: 292