t
i
r
r
YINGW YINGW
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Which design not only controls all threats to internal validity but also controls the effect of pretest/posttest scores?

1. Nonequivalent control group design.
  2. Solomon four-group design.
  3. Posttest only control group design.
  4. Pretest/Posttest control group design.
Read 72 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
6 years ago
Rationale 1: The nonequivalent control group design is similar to pretest/posttest control group design. Selection bias as a threat to internal validity is present as no random assignment to groups occurs.
Rationale 2: The Solomon four-group design is considered the most prestigious design because it minimizes threats to internal and external validity and controls the reactive effect of the pretest.
Rationale 3: In a pretest/posttest control group design, the threats to internal validity are controlled, but the threat to external validity of reactive effects of a pretest exists. The posttest design is used when a pretest is not possible.
Rationale 4: In a pretest/posttest control group design, the threats to internal validity are controlled but the threat to external validity of reactive effects of a pretest exists.
YINGW Author
wrote...
6 years ago
So that's it? I just the answer and what's in it for you?! Any way, I'm not complaining
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1305 People Browsing
 107 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which of the following is the best resource to supplement your studies:
Votes: 249