a
t
i
r
taylastewart.love taylastewart.love
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
12 years ago
Can anyone help me with question 56 and 59 of physioex 9 exercise 3.  Would really appreciate the help. Slight Smile

Thanks you

Tay
Read 1382 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
12 years ago
Can anyone help me with question 56 and 59 of physioex 9 exercise 3.  Would really appreciate the help. Slight Smile

Thanks you

Tay

What do the questions ask? Post them.
could of, should of, would of...
wrote...
12 years ago
Question 56

Describe what happened when you applied a very weak stimulus to the sensory receptor, i.e. was there an action potential?  How many vesicles were released?

Question 59

Describe what happened when you applied a strong stimulus to the sensory receptor.  What type(s) of membrane potential were caused?  Were the responses at R1 through R4 all the same?

Tay
wrote...
Staff Member
12 years ago
Describe what happened when you applied a very weak stimulus to the sensory receptor, i.e. was there an action potential?  How many vesicles were released?

When you applied a very weak stimulus to the sensory receptor, a small, depolarizing response occurred at R1, and no responses occurred at R2, R3, and R4.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
wrote...
Staff Member
12 years ago
Question 59

Describe what happened when you applied a strong stimulus to the sensory receptor.  What type(s) of membrane potential were caused?  Were the responses at R1 through R4 all the same?

When you applied a moderate stimulus to the sensory receptor, a larger, depolarizing response occurred at R1, and an action potential was generated at R2 and at R4.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1340 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
How often do you eat-out per week?
Votes: 79