a
t
i
r
metro metro
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
9 years ago

The shaded is the parents and offspring that carry the disorder. I have to determine if it's Autosomal Recessive, Autosomal, Autosomal Dominant, X linked Recessive, or X linked Dominant. I think it's Autosomal but I'm not sure? I also have to figure out the genotypes, phenotypes, all of that. I'm really confused...
Read 605 times
5 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
9 years ago
It can't be X-linked recessive or dominant.

Autosomal Recessive, Autosomal, Autosomal Dominant

What have you done so far?
metro Author
wrote...
9 years ago
It can't be X-linked recessive or dominant.

Autosomal Recessive, Autosomal, Autosomal Dominant

What have you done so far?

Oh, okay... I've done Autosomal Recessive and Dominant. I got that it's possible for it to be both, but I'm not sure if it is?
wrote...
Educator
9 years ago
Could you explain to me the difference between autosomal recessive, autosomal, and autosomal dominant?
metro Author
wrote...
9 years ago
Could you explain to me the difference between autosomal recessive, autosomal, and autosomal dominant?

Autosomal recessive means the genotypes for the shaded is aa, autosomal means the gene could be recessive or dominant, and autosomal dominant means they could be Aa or AA for the shaded. The non-shaded would be aa for Autosomal dominant, and the shaded would be AA or Aa for autosomal recessive.
wrote...
Educator
9 years ago
In that case, I think it would autosomal...
 Attached file 
Thumbnail(s):
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1188 People Browsing
Related Images