s
a
t
i
r
lostlogan1022 lostlogan1022
wrote...
13 years ago
see im doing this stuppid project for science where im comparing animals responses to internal and external stimuli. some of my questions may seem off about the subject because we must know everything about to animal and i mean EVERYTHING!
  Pouting Face
ok heres my question:

what kind of behavior does a crocodile present??

i couldnt find this answer anywhere!!

oh by the way...i need it very soon please!!

Neutral Face
Read 1231 times
5 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
Crocodiles are not solitary predators as often imagined, but social creatures. Crocs of some species protect not only their hatchling young but offspring from the previous year. Crocodiles also respond to distress calls of their young and convey social messages with motions, odors, postures, by touch and with sounds. In fact, nile crocodiles produce at least six different vocal signals. Crocodiles also maintain territories, especially during breeding season.
lostlogan1022 Author
wrote...
13 years ago
Thanks once again bio_man!! appreciate it alot!
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
You're welcome, hope I've provided enough information there.
wrote...
Donated
13 years ago
I am afraid of alligators and crocs. When an animal is higher than me on the food chain I do my best to never cross paths with it. I live in Florida and I wont swim in any lake because of those over-sized lizards.
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
I am afraid of alligators and crocs. When an animal is higher than me on the food chain I do my best to never cross paths with it. I live in Florida and I wont swim in any lake because of those over-sized lizards.

It's somewhat hypocritcal as a biologist to talk about something yet have never been in contact with one because I for one has never seen a crocodile before Face with Stuck-out Tongue

I guess you're lucky Rit727
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1296 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which of the following is the best resource to supplement your studies:
Votes: 292