a
t
i
r
bignester bignester
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Zhang, a recent immigrant to the United States, joined a secret society based on his interest in Chinese politics. This organization is an example of a(n) ________.

Fill in the blanks with correct word

Discuss the status of women in Mexico.

What will be an ideal response?
Read 41 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
6 years ago
tong

Women in Mexico did not receive the right to vote until 1953 . They have made significant progress in that short period in being elected into office, but they have a long way to go. As of 2013, women accounted for 37 percent of Mexico's national assembly20th highest out of 189 countriesbut lack the ultimate decision-making authority in the government and the economic leadership.

Even when Mexican women work outside the home, they are often denied recognition as active and productive household members, and men are typically viewed as heads of the household in every respect. Men are preferred over women in the more skilled jobs, and women lose out entirely as factories, even in developing nations such as Mexico, require more complex skills.

In recent decades, Mexican women have begun to address an array of economic, political, and health issues. Often this organizing occurs at the grassroots level and outside traditional government forums. Because women continue to serve as household managers for their families, even when they work outside the home, they have been aware of the consequences of the inadequate public services in low-income urban neighborhoods.
bignester Author
wrote...
6 years ago
So that's it? I just the answer and what's in it for you?! Any way, I'm not complaining
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1391 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which country would you like to visit for its food?
Votes: 204