t
i
r
r
gio21 gio21
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Which federal agency is responsible for promulgating safety standards for workplaces and for investigating safety violations?

a. EPA c. FAA
  b. OSHA d. FTC

Educational environments provided to students are affected by the expenditures made. Wealthy districts spend their money differently than poor districts, such as they

A. Have lower student-teach ratio
  B. Spend less on college preparatory electives
  C. Spend less on capital improvement projects
  D. All of the above
  E. A & B only

The secretary of commerce, pursuant to his rule-making authority, adopted regulations concerning overfishing, which prohibited persons holding general fishing permits from using spotter aircraft, but allowed other persons holding special licenses to use them. Plaintiffs brought suit to challenge the regulation. What will they have to show in order to overturn the regulation?

a. That the agency acted arbitrarily and capriciously in enacting its regulation
  b. That the agency did not establish the necessity of the regulation by clear and convincing evidence
  c. That the agency did not establish the necessity of the regulation beyond a reasonable doubt
  d. That the agency did not establish the necessity of the regulation by a preponderance of the evidence
Read 44 times
2 Replies