a
t
i
r
123123456 123123456
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
6 years ago
Create three affirmations that place a high value on health.

List and discuss four actions to increase happiness.

List three steps for creating your personal constitution.

A classmate of yours appears to be very shy. What suggestions would you have for her to overcome her shyness and become more assertive?

List three prominent American values as presented in the text, and explain how each value might contribute to stress.
Read 53 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
6 years ago
Each affirmation should include a positive statement written as an I message in the present tense. Here is an example: I eat food that is healthy for my body.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Make a gratitude visit.
Reflect on three blessings.
One door closes, another opens..
Plan a perfect day and share it with someone.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

1) Identify your values
2) Prioritize your values
3) Write a clarifying paragraph for your values.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

1 . Challenge irrational beliefs.
2 . Eye contact with others.
3 . Cheerful Good Morning..
4 . I feel
5 . Join campus social organizations.
6 . Practice assertive behavior.
7 . Accentuate the positive.
8 . Don't apologize for yourself.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

1) Personal achievement and success. This value might contribute to stress by encouraging people to focus on power, competition, and wealth over personal health.

2) Activity and work. This value might contribute to stress by discouraging people from finding time to relax and rest.

3) Moral orientation. This value might contribute to stress by encouraging black or white thinking and reinforcing negative stereotypes.

4) Efficiency and practicality. This value might contribute to stress by encouraging short-term solutions rather than sustainable change.

5) Progress. This value might contribute to stress by discouraging mindfulness practices that keep people focused on the present.

6) Material comfort. This value might contribute to stress by encouraging people to spend beyond their means.

7) Personal freedom and individualism. This value might contribute to stress by encouraging individual rights at the expense of the common good.

8) External conformity. This value might contribute to stress by encouraging people to identify with values that conflict with their religious, ethnic or socioeconomic background.

9) Science and rationality. This value might contribute to stress by encouraging quick-fix solutions rather than preventive care, especially in the realm of health.
123123456 Author
wrote...
6 years ago
TY
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1237 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion