× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
Sonikapardal Sonikapardal
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Which type of skeletal muscle fibers fatigues most quickly?

A. Type I
  B. Type II

(Question 2) Fast myosin ATPase activity is typical of which type of skeletal muscle fibers?

A. Type I
  B. Type II

(Question 3) In cardiac muscle cells the release of Ca2+ through L-type Ca2+ channels depolarizes the sarcoplasmic reticulum and inhibits the release of any additional Ca2+ necessary for excitation-contraction coupling.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false.

(Question 4) A large diameter is typical of which type of skeletal muscle fibers?

A. Type I
  B. Type II

(Question 5) Abundant myoglobin is typical of which type of skeletal muscle fibers?

A. Type I
  B. Type II

(Question 6) Abundant mitochondria are typical of which type of skeletal muscle fibers?

A. Type I
  B. Type II

(Question 7) Multiunit smooth muscle is characterized by many gap junctions between cells.

(Question 8) Neuronal stimulation of skeletal muscle is always excitatory, whereas neuronal stimulation of smooth muscle may be excitatory or inhibitory.

(Question 9) Smooth muscle cells may contract in the absence of neuronal stimulation.

(Question 10) The myosin in smooth muscle cells differs from that in skeletal muscle in that smooth muscle myosin requires phosphorylation before it can bind to actin.

Read 62 times
1 Reply