b
c
R
c
mireiajordan mireiajordan
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
6 years ago
INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the two simple sentences into one compound sentence, following directions carefully. Make corrections above the sentences. Combine the two simple sentences by using a semicolon. She cherished her dishes. They had belonged to her grandmother.

What will be an ideal response?

Ques. 2

INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the two simple sentences into one compound sentence, following directions carefully. Make corrections above the sentences. Combine the two simple sentences by using the coordinating conjunction for. Punctuate correctly. She cherished her dishes. They had belonged to her grandmother.

Ques. 3

INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the two simple sentences into one compound sentence, following directions carefully. Make corrections above the sentences. Combine the two simple sentences by using a semicolon and the conjunctive adverb therefore. Punctuate correctly. My cousin is coming to visit. We need to pick him up at the airport.

Ques. 4

INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the two simple sentences into one compound sentence, following directions carefully. Make corrections above the sentences. Combine the two simple sentences by using a semicolon. My cousin is coming to visit. We need to pick him up at the airport.

Ques. 5

INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the two simple sentences into one compound sentence, following directions carefully. Make corrections above the sentences. Combine the two simple sentences by using the coordinating conjunction so. Punctuate correctly. My cousin is coming to visit. We need to pick him up at the airport.

Ques. 6

INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the two simple sentences into one compound sentence, following directions carefully. Make corrections above the sentences. Combine the two simple sentences by using a semicolon and the conjunctive adverb therefore. Punctuate correctly. Lennie did not want to be late for practice. He got up earlier than usual.

Ques. 7

INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the two simple sentences into one compound sentence, following directions carefully. Make corrections above the sentences. Combine the two simple sentences by using the coordinating conjunction so. Punctuate correctly. Lennie did not want to be late for practice. He got up earlier than usual.

Read 28 times
1 Reply