a
t
i
r
vgrdiver vgrdiver
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Rewrite each set of sentences to make an effective compound, complex, or compound-complex sentence. Between January 1924 and September 1929 stock prices rose.
  Many people thought stock prices would go up forever.

What will be an ideal response?

Ques. 2

Rewrite each set of sentences to make an effective compound, complex, or compound-complex sentence. The job calls for computer skills. I expect to be hired.

Ques. 3

Rewrite each set of sentences to make an effective compound, complex, or compound-complex sentence. Octavia is nervous. She is making her debut tonight with the city's new opera company.

Ques. 4

Rewrite each set of sentences to make an effective compound, complex, or compound-complex sentence. The roof began to leak, and several of the stained-glass windows were cracked. The members of the congregation knew that they must increase the church's maintenance budget for the coming year.

Ques. 5

Rewrite each set of sentences to make an effective compound, complex, or compound-complex sentence. The young author read her own story in the current issue of The New Yorker. She was satisfied.

Ques. 6

Rewrite each set of sentences to make an effective compound, complex, or compound-complex sentence. The skies were overcast this morning. To my surprise the sun came out in the afternoon.

Ques. 7

Rewrite each set of sentences to make an effective compound, complex, or compound-complex sentence. I searched for the check that my mother had asked me to deposit in the bank this morning. I was unable to find it.

Read 22 times
3 Replies