a
t
i
r
krazyrwe krazyrwe
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
There was a cookie and a cupcake on this plate just a minute ago.

Correct any subject-verb agreement errors in the following sentences by crossing out
  the incorrect verb form and writing in the correct form above it. If the sentence is
  correct, do nothing to it.

Ques. 2

Neither my one enemy nor my few friends like Jackson Pollock, but I do.

Correct any subject-verb agreement errors in the following sentences by crossing out
  the incorrect verb form and writing in the correct form above it. If the sentence is

Ques. 3

Someone in the middle of the demonstrators have raised a banner that reads,
  Leonard Cohen Rules

Ques. 4

Chelsea's pet pig as well as her toy rat terrier require a lot of love and attention.

Ques. 5

Have the emergency trailer or the fresh water arrived to relieve the survivors?

Read 9 times
2 Replies