× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
romankn romankn
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
6 years ago
According to the authors of the text, which term is more accurategender differences or sex differences?

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

You were a member of the Barbie Liberation Organization in the early 1990s. What did you and your fellow creative people do to Barbie and G.I. Joe?

What will be an ideal response?

Question 3

A(n) __________ type is a type of person who proceeds for his or her own gain without consideration of others.

Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Question 4

__________ is the idea that increasing the likelihood for the family members of an individual to survive increases the likelihood that the individual's genes will be carried on to the next generation, even if the individual did not reproduce him or

herself. Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Question 5

Bandura has suggested that effective therapy is based on positive changes in the patient's perception of personal efficacy.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false
Read 28 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
6 years ago
(Answer to Q. 1)  Answer: The implication is that sex differences are due to biology and gender differences are due to culture. Most differences are likely caused by a complex interplay between biology and culture, so it does not make sense to decide which term to use on the basis of what caused the difference. Sex differences is considered more accurate by the authors of the text because most studies compare males and females, the two biologically based categories.

(Answer to Q. 2)  Answer: The Barbie Liberation Organization altered some dolls by switching out the voice boxes of the talking Barbie and the talking G.I. Joe so they would utter each other's phrases. This resulted in a Barbie that would yell, Attack Eat lead, Cobra and a G.I. Joe that said, Let's plan our dream wedding

(Answer to Q. 3)  ruling (or dominant)

(Answer to Q. 4)  Kin selection

(Answer to Q. 5)  T
romankn Author
wrote...
6 years ago
My teacher is very rude and likes to speed his way through a lesson without letting the class ask questions. Thank you for helping me. You're a life saver Slight Smile
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1293 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which country would you like to visit for its food?
Votes: 204

Previous poll results: Who's your favorite biologist?