a
t
i
r
poopy199 poopy199
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
The cells of the heart that contain contractile filaments are called _____ cells.

Fill in the blanks with correct word

Question 2

In second-degree AV block type I, the PR interval _____.

a. shortens
  b. is absent
  c. is inconstant
  d. remains constant

Question 3

A line between waveforms is called a(n) _____.

Fill in the blanks with correct word

Question 4

In second-degree and third-degree AV blocks, _____.

a. P waves occur regularly
  b. every other P wave is dropped
  c. P waves are periodically dropped
  d. there are more QRS complexes than P waves
Read 33 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
6 years ago
The answer to question 1  myocardial

The answer to question 2  C
In second-degree AV block type I, the PR interval is inconstant and the PR interval after a nonconducted P wave is shorter than the interval preceding the nonconducted beat.
Although progressive lengthening is a phrase that was used for many years to describe the behavior of the PR intervals associated with second-degree AV block type I, use of this terminology is no longer recommended; rather, the term inconstant or generally progressive PR intervals is recommended. Use of the term inconstant or generally progressive PR intervals is important because many type I AV blocks are atypical, missing one or more of the features of the classic Wenckebach phenomenon. For example, the second conducted PR interval after a blocked impulse may fail to show the greatest increase in length; instead, the PR interval may actually shorten and then lengthen in the middle of a grouped beating pattern. Alternately, the duration of the PR intervals may show no obvious change in the middle or for a few beats just before the end of a group.

The answer to question 3  segment

The answer to question 4  A
In second-degree and third-degree AV blocks, there are more P waves than QRS complexes and the P waves occur regularly.
poopy199 Author
wrote...
6 years ago
All are correct
wrote...
6 years ago
Happy to help
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1334 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which 'study break' activity do you find most distracting?
Votes: 741