a
t
i
r
Beezus Beezus
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
The nurse is helping a 57-year-old patient design an exercise plan to achieve weight loss goals. What does the nurse calculate this patient's target heart rate to be?

Record your answer rounding to the nearest whole number.

Question 2

The goal of reducing or eliminating binge eating and purging behavior has been established for a patient with bulimia nervosa. What interventions should the nurse expect to be prescribed to help the patient achieve this goal?

Select all that apply.
  1. nutritional counseling
  2. cognitivebehavioral therapy
  3. antidepressants
  4. vitamin therapy
  5. hospitalization

Question 3

The nurse suspects that a patient has a vitamin C deficiency. What did the nurse assess to come to this conclusion?

Select all that apply.
  1. delayed wound healing
  2. swollen bleeding gums
  3. depression
  4. night blindness
  5. muscle wasting

Question 4

A 57-year-old female patient who weighs 130 lbs. (59.09 kg) and is 5 feet 2 inches tall (1.57 meters) wants assistance to develop a weight reduction plan.

What is this patient's body mass index (BMI), which will help the nurse with nutritional planning? _______

Question 5

The nurse is caring for a 28-year-old female patient who weighs 200 pounds (90.91 kg) and is 5 feet 6 inches tall (1.68 meters). What should the nurse calculate this patient's body mass index to be? ________

Read 41 times
3 Replies