a
t
i
r
harjoe harjoe
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
The quality of life locational determinant is most important to companies that must attract and retain an unskilled, static work force.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Question 2

Using customer data from test marketing to predict the product's likely success is known as
 a. forecasting.
  b. foreshadowing.
  c. test marketing.
  d. profit prediction.

Question 3

A context question in a situational analysis might be: What is happening in our industry that might reshape our future business?
 a. True
  b. False

Question 4

Labor-intensive industries place significant emphasis on the availability and cost of labor.

Question 5

When testing the best color for a new detergent, SoapSuds Inc set up a test market that uses a virtual shopping experience to give customers a chance to buy the product (or not), which is called a(n) __________ test market.
 a. simulated
  b. area
  c. electronic
  d. forecast

Question 6

Sara works for a golf products company. In order for Sara to best answer the question, What do my customers want?, she should play golf and try out the equipment.
 a. True
  b. False

Question 7

Corporate reengineering is often a reason for examining the firm's current logistics/supply chain network.

Question 8

__________ are 4050 small metropolitan areas throughout the United States that have characteristics, such as demographics and socioeconomic status, that are representative of the country as a whole.
 a. Simulated test markets
  b. Area test markets
  c. Metropolitan test markets
  d. Country test markets
Read 312 times
3 Replies
I learned that who doesn’t look for you, doesn’t miss you and who doesn’t miss you doesn’t care for you…
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
mrman1223mrman1223
wrote...
Rep: 8 0
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free