a
t
i
r
cdidd86 cdidd86
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
6 years ago
The rapid growth of consumerism in China has the average Chinese resident consuming slightly more goods and services than the average American.
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Question 2

The United States has the world's largest economy and is the world's largest producer and consumer of goods.

Question 3

The African Americans who migrated during the Great Migration, on average were better educated, had more stable families, and had higher employment numbers than either the African Americans that stayed in the South or those who were northern-born.

Question 4

The diet of the Inuit and Aleuts consists of very little meat, and is based largely on foraging and subsistence agriculture.

Question 5

The Anasazi are best known for their pueblo dwellings, consisting of mud-brick residences either built into cliff sides or on flat-topped mesas of southwest North America.

Question 6

An increasing practice among Chinese families is what is referred to as birth tourism, where a Chinese family comes to the United States, presumably for vacation and gives birth while in America.
Read 50 times
2 Replies