t
i
r
r
Allawilatinoo Allawilatinoo
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Shelly is pessimistic about her future. Her disinterest in everything around her, together with her loss of energy and motivation, make it difficult for her to cope with even the most minor of daily events. These symptoms demonstrate which domain of depression?

a. cognitive c. behavioral
  b. affective d. physiological

Question 2

Which of the following trajectories has been found to more common in girls?

a. Depression plus conduct problems pathway
  b. Depression plus psychosis pathway
  c. Depression only pathway
  d. Depression followed by substance use

Question 3

A young woman cannot stop thinking about how hopeless her life is. No matter how much she tries to think about other things, all she can think about is what has gone wrong. This woman is engaging in ____.

a. hypomania c. rumination
  b. expansive mood d. psychosis

Question 4

The window of opportunity for adolescents who are at risk for developing substance use and abuse as a result of major depression indicates that:

a. major depression and substance use usually occur close in time and therefore effective treatment can be put in place for both disorders.
  b. major depression usually precedes substance use and treatment of depression provides an opportunity for substance use to be prevented.
  c. substance use and major depression have similar origins and therefore respond to similar treatments.
  d. substance use usually occurs before a diagnosis of major depression and therefore treatment can and should occur for substance use first.
Read 50 times
2 Replies