× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
ooglybear ooglybear
wrote...
6 years ago
Which statement about the validity of repressed memories is accurate?

a. Because hypnosis is often used, we can be fairly certain they are valid memories.
  b. Determining the validity of memories dating from an early age is very difficult.
  c. In almost every case, repressed memories of sexual abuse are fabricated.
  d. Because people do not forget other traumatic events the memories must be repressed.

Question 2

Kasey, a 15-year-old freshman, is having difficulty making friends at her new high school. If her experiences are typical of others her age and gender, her peers are more likely to engage in ________ or ________ to exclude her from their group.

Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Question 3

Caitlyn has been diagnosed with depersonalization disorder. We can presume that she would make which statement?

a. I must be going crazy because it appears as if that my body is distorted and unreal.
  b. I can remember going into the house when it was on fire, but I cannot remember getting out.
  c. I found myself in a new city with a new identity and no recollection of who Caitlyn was.
  d. I have strange feelings when people seem to know me but call me by the name Caitlyn; I don't even know who they are talking about.

Question 4

A child's relationship with their parents should be ________ in that parents maintain more power, while sibling relationships should be ________ in that there is more shared control.

Fill in the blank(s) with correct word
Read 32 times
3 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
edumaddyedumaddy
wrote...
Rep: 3 0
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free