m
p
m
f
Jessica7566 Jessica7566
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
The benefits of voice mail include eliminating unnecessary chit chat, telephone tag, inaccurate messages, and
 A) time zone barriers.
 B) the need for written messages.
 C) the necessity of a cordial, friendly greeting.
 D) prompt responses.

Ques. 2

Elisha has just started a new job and must use a cell phone to communicate with coworkers and customers. What advice should she follow to demonstrate professional cell phone use?
 A) Talk openly and freely on her cell phone in any location and at any time.
 B) Select a unique ringtone such as the music and lyrics to her favorite song so that she can recognize when her phone is ringing.
 C) Speak louder so that her receiver can hear her and her ideas.
 D) Screen incoming calls if she is busy.

Ques. 3

Which of the following is the best example of a response when answering calls for others?
 A) Annette is currently participating in an important budget meeting with our board of directors.
 B) We're not really sure where Annette is right now, but she'll return your call immediately whenever she gets back.
 C) Annette has run down to the ladies' room for a few minutes, but she should be back soon.
 D) Annette is away from her desk, but I will give her your message when she returns.

Ques. 4

Which of the following is the best advice to follow when receiving telephone calls for others?
 A) Identify your colleague's whereabouts if you are answering his or her phone.
 B) Guarantee the caller that your colleague will return the call within a few hours.
 C) Verify telephone numbers and spelling of names when taking messages.
 D) Find your coworker immediately and report that he or she has an incoming call.

Ques. 5

Which of the following demonstrates the best example when answering a telephone call?
 A) This is Beth. May I help you?
 B) Precision Integrations. What's on your mind?
 C) Hello. What can I do for you?
 D) Thanks for calling Precision Integrations. This is Beth Dittmer. How may I help you today?

Ques. 6

Which of the following is the best advice to follow when placing a business phone call?
 A) Use professional vocabulary and courteous language.
 B) Realize that the responsibility for ending a call lies with the caller.
 C) In the introduction of the phone call, name the person you are calling, identify yourself and your affiliation, and give a brief explanation of your reason for calling.
 D) All answer choices are good tips to follow when placing business phone calls.
Textbook 
Organizational Behaviour: Understanding and Managing Life at Work

Organizational Behaviour: Understanding and Managing Life at Work

Edition: 10th
Authors:
Read 32 times
3 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
gamaredxgamaredx
wrote...
Rep: 6 0