t
k
j
e
little toast little toast
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
What is the most accurate statement about instant messaging (IM) and text messaging?
 A) Using text messaging and instant messaging for business communication will make you look unprofessional.
  B) Text messaging requires a short message service (SMS) supplied by a cell phone service provider or a voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) service.
  C) Instant messaging and text messaging use the same technology and are used for the same purposes.
  D) Text messaging enables you to use the Internet to communicate in real time in a private chat room with one or more individuals.

Ques. 2

According to a UNESCO report of employer views, which of the following is categorized as soft skills that are essential for workers in today's business climate?
 A) Communication skills
  B) Technical skills
  C) Decision-specific skills
  D) Writing skills

Ques. 3

Which of the following is the most effective closing for an e-mail message?
 A) Please do not hesitate to call if you have any questions.
  B) Please let me know at your earliest convenience.
  C) Please send your time sheet to me by August 31 so that we can process your paycheck.
  D) Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Ques. 4

According to a UNESCO report of employer views, _____ are soft skills that are essential for workers in today's business climate.
 A) arithmetic skills
  B) decision-specific skills
  C) team skills
  D) technical skills

Ques. 5

Which of the following is not a standard guide word used in e-mail messages and memos?
 A) TO:
  B) FROM:
  C) RESPONSE:
  D) DATE:
Read 130 times
3 Replies