s
b
j
u
kathmed kathmed
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Which action could Congress take to check the actions of the president should he or she exceedhis or herconstitutional authority?

A)cut funding for programs created by the president
  B)eliminate the executive branch
  C)fire the president's chief of staff
  D)reduce the president's salary

Question -2-

Which statement best explains John Kennedy's decision to select Lyndon Johnson as his running mate in 1960?

A)He was attempting to provide geographic balance to the ticket, since Johnson was from Texas and Kennedy was from Massachusetts.
  B)It was an attempt to provide political balance to the ticket, since Johnson was a senator and Kennedy was a senator.
  C)He was trying to provide personality balance to the ticket, since Johnson was more charismatic than Kennedy.
  D)It was an attempt to provide religious balance to the ticket, since Johnson was a protestant and Kennedy was a Catholic.

Question -3-

According to Kriner and Reeves, presidents exhibit all the parochial and particularistic tendencies of legislators when dealing with what type of issues?

A)health care
  B)budgetary
  C) military
  D)foreign policy
Read 38 times
3 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
mobildestroyer5mobildestroyer5
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
6 years ago