k
s
P
i
AzariahMD AzariahMD
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
You are conducting a question and answer activity on the climate and economics of Russia. Your students respond well and you conclude that they are ready for a test covering the content. Of the following, your conclusion best illustrates:

a. a formal measurement.
  b. an informal measurement.
  c. an evaluation.
  d. a reliable measurement.

Question 2...

Which of the following is the best description of instructional alignment?

a. The appropriateness of the interpretations made from test scores and other evaluation results
  b. The process of gathering information in a systematic way
  c. Instruction that is congruent with the teacher's goals and tests that are congruent with both
  d. The consistency with which assessments are scored and interpreted

Question 3...

The information gathering and decision making processes teachers involve themselves in is called:

a. classroom assessment.
  b. formal measurement.
  c. informal measurement.
  d. formal evaluation.

Question 4...

Kathy Evans doesn't give language arts, reading, or math tests to her second graders. I don't see the need for them, she argues. I have particular things I want to see in their work, and I collect language arts writing papers from them every day, I score reading seatwork assignments at least three days a week, and I score every one of their math papers to see if what I'm looking for is there. I have plenty of information to use in assigning grades. Based on this information, which of the following is the most accurate statement?

a. Her assessments are likely to be both valid and reliable.
  b. Her assessments are likely to be valid but not reliable.
  c. Her assessments are likely to be reliable but not valid.
  d. Her assessments are likely to be both invalid and unreliable.

Question 5...

Which of the following statements best represents the interpretation of a criterion referenced test?

a. John got 80 percent of the items right on the test, so he earned a B.
  b. Karen scored in the upper third of the class on the test, so she was given a B.
  c. Leroy's score was the fifth highest in the class, so he got a B.
  d. Jeff's score was equal to the average score obtained by the class, so he earned a C.
Read 93 times
1 Reply