p
n
C
z
harjoe harjoe
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
The state of flow has been associated with which of the following classroom conditions?

a. The teacher determines all learning activities and provides all the information students need to complete a learning task.
  b. Learning tasks are perceived as challenging but manageable.
  c. Learning tasks are broken down into small, easily manageable components.
  d. Students take many short exams so they can monitor their progress.

Ques. 2

The difference between personal interest and situational interest is best reflected by which of the following dichotomies?

a. lengthy versus temporary
  b. strong versus weak
  c. adaptive versus nonadaptive
  d. useful versus nonuseful

Ques. 3

Lindel is told that his IQ score is 100, which indicates average current intellectual functioning. He responds, Hmmm . . . average. I bet I can improve my score if I study harder.. According to Carol Dweck, Lindel

a. is mistaken, because levels of intellectual functioning do not change over time.
  b. is subscribing to an incremental theory of cognitive ability.
  c. will likely be motivated to prove his ability by getting high grades and avoiding criticism from others.
  d. likely attributes his successes to task difficulty and his failures to low ability.
Read 32 times
3 Replies
I learned that who doesn’t look for you, doesn’t miss you and who doesn’t miss you doesn’t care for you…