× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
ADVANCESSSS ADVANCESSSS
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
9 years ago Edited: 9 years ago, ADVANCESSSS
I'm 19, and think alot.

I'v figured out, I see, ect, I have 5 senses, I wake up and can look at the wall, or walk up to the table and I see vision, like anyone and everyone does, and that, it is real, no, I am real, and I get 5 senses, and that a bird, or the next door neighbor, is identical, only what they see/hear/ect is different - even if the memory neurons create it, that's all. And the reason we each have our own most attractive vision of a face, is because it is a sense of vision, and is created as attractive vision, anything can be.

I also figured out, that I still sense, and so through all the sleeping and each moment also, I stay existing, because I wouldn't be able to still sense if a new consciousness replaced me, which I can tell I still exist and indeed stay existing, you can test for yourself if interested in proof. You will find, well sense I mean, that, you still sense such as see, and so you still exist.

Then, the grand discovery, is, if I am real and exist, and stay existing, then I must be the existing particles in space, but when identifying me, must understand, I am one thing only, it can exactly yes be called, and is, 1 particle, and so you must say, the brain of particles, being different types of particles in the right places, are 1 consciousness particle.

I want to try and get you's to understand that that must be true. And then after that, get to why it can't be, and why I am a grown field, by which I mean fields are only 1 particle, and with all the reasons I have why so.

Nevertheless, if you don't understand(sense)[you choose through senses] then I will try and explain below with you's. I say choice since particle destiny couldn't make sense dedicated things like great & all fits music/facial laughs/diamond crystal castels/evolution picking/ect. A seeing con. would have choice too, I just am a particle, a field being 1 particle, unpredictable but sense orientated.
Read 2936 times
15 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
9 years ago
I really don't understand what you are trying to say... Undecided
ADVANCESSSS Author
wrote...
I get 5 senses, and therefore know from them, "I" am real, and stay existing.

Am I all the particles of the brain? It must be 1 particle.
Post Merge: 9 years ago

Since different types of particles is all that exist, I am the whole brain being 1 particle, agree? Because if I was 2 or trillions, there would be that many in my brain seeing, controlling body, and I'd likely not be able to sense soon after dying away since am small. I am 1, big stable particle, I really am then, agree? I can't be two, I am one particle, and the only one in here, the brain balls are the 1 particle that I am. Agree?
wrote...
Educator
9 years ago
I get 5 senses, and therefore know from them, "I" am real, and stay existing.

Can you say that someone who is blind (lacking a sense) is not a complete person?

Since different types of particles is all that exist, I am the whole brain being 1 particle, agree?

The whole brain is an organ, not a single particle.
I am 1, big stable particle, I really am then, agree? I can't be two, I am one particle, and the only one in here, the brain balls are the 1 particle that I am. Agree?

Not sure if you're having an epiphany of some sort, but I'm not following.
ADVANCESSSS Author
wrote...
9 years ago
A existing consciousness in the brain, even without eyes, can see from the memory neurons making faint vision senses, which they can control and make up vision, and in dream mode can see full vision sense then just faintly.

1) When particles move around, they don't create particles, and they themselves don't change, they just all move around, right?

2) And if time exists it would be many space overlayers that are frozen with particles from where they were earlier and exist at the same time and are separate, right?

3) if I'm not the smallest particle not made of particles, then you are left to say I am all the particles of the brain, and that it is 1 particle that I am, right?
wrote...
Educator
9 years ago
A existing consciousness in the brain, even without eyes, can see from the memory neurons making faint vision senses, which they can control and make up vision, and in dream mode can see full vision sense then just faintly.

Blind people can't see in their dream. Their dream consists of sounds and emotions they've experience.

1) When particles move around, they don't create particles, and they themselves don't change, they just all move around, right?

Yes.

2) And if time exists it would be many space overlayers that are frozen with particles from where they were earlier and exist at the same time and are separate, right?

Not following.

3) if I'm not the smallest particle not made of particles, then you are left to say I am all the particles of the brain, and that it is 1 particle that I am, right?

Not following.

I'm still trying to decipher whether this is a spam thread or not. Please convince me otherwise Undecided
ADVANCESSSS Author
wrote...
9 years ago
Oh no no no not a spam thread I'm serious here.

Why would having your eyes removed or actually, just not sending back anything, make your dreams not have vision, I'd have to say for certain they do, the memory neurons inside stilll keeeep making vision senses on their own, only if it was gone then would it be gone to make the sense, though still the consciousness would still exist and only is getting 4 senses~

We'll just work on the "3)" one. Ok does this make sense?: The reason I say the brain particles are 1 particle, is because if you have loops of constant line-up particles/atoms flowing in loops and makes a consciousness, you have to say then that they all are 1 particle, all of them together, are 1 big new particle, and when the smallest ones move around, this big con. particle gets senses, and that I am only 1, particle~ Right? Another ex. Imagine 100 coloured balls together bonded so each fades to eachother, they, are 1 new particle, and that's me~ That's what I am, right?
wrote...
Educator
9 years ago
Why would having your eyes removed or actually, just not sending back anything, make your dreams not have vision,

I meant if you were blind from birth. I'm sure you'd see visuals in your dream if you could see before.

The reason I say the brain particles are 1 particle, is because if you have loops of constant line-up particles/atoms flowing in loops and makes a consciousness, you have to say then that they all are 1 particle, all of them together, are 1 big new particle, and when the smallest ones move around, this big con. particle gets senses, and that I am only 1, particle~ Right? Another ex. Imagine 100 coloured balls together bonded so each fades to eachother, they, are 1 new particle, and that's me~ That's what I am, right?

That's not how it's described in the scientific community. What is consciousness in your opinion?
ADVANCESSSS Author
wrote...
Try this, and answer yes or no. Re-read too!

Brain=particles.
I am 1 thing only.
>The brain.
Is 1 supra particle.
The particles moving around=senses
Agree?

I say I am 1 particle, I am, a consciousness particle, I get 5 senses-which are the proof of my existance, I see, hear, ect. And thinking is just hearing "ok gotta go get car keys" -You see the car & keys & you walking & street, they are linked, sounds are linked to those too, and visual words are linked to sounds. And choice/or seems so, to play with senses or actually move the body.
wrote...
9 years ago
The brain is made up of tissue, and tissue is made up of atoms. You can't describe the brain as a particle. In fact, the word "particle" can have several meanings:

In chemistry, a particle is part of a system of two or more components. For example, milk is a liquid with many particles of fat suspended in it.

In physics, it refers to sub-atomic particles, such as electrons, protons and neutron. They are considered the building blocks of all atoms.

In general meaning, a particle is a basic bit of something, for example a piece of dust.

The particles moving around=senses

Messages to the brain are sent via the nervous system electrically. If you want to call electrons and ions particles, that's you're choice.
Biology - The only science where multiplication and division mean the same thing.
ADVANCESSSS Author
wrote...
9 years ago
When you say tissue is different, it's not, you looking at the mass scale effect, it's just dot particles. BUT if you say there is a wider bigger acting particle going on like this organ has it's own reaction, then your describing a huge single particle like a field I figured out is and they grow.

The point is, is that different types of particles no mater their size difference-which may be able to grow, is all that exists to identify me. If I'm not a electron, then I'm either: all of them being 1 particle since together, or I'm a huge grown single particle.

The reason you must say the brain particles are 1 particle when together, is because, there would be nothing higher advanced than a proton, photon, electron, ect, so when the brain particles are together, they all, must, be 1 new particle here that is me identified. Get it, agree?

Another small attempt. Put two smallest particles together which neither I am, and you make a brain, now you have two particles together, and they, are 1 particle, they stay what they are, but this two of them are 1 particle, and is me identified.

Only particles exist, and must identify 1 of them as me or a bunch of them as 1 is me.
wrote...
9 years ago
When you say tissue is different, it's not, you looking at the mass scale effect, it's just dot particles. BUT if you say there is a wider bigger acting particle going on like this organ has it's own reaction, then your describing a huge single particle like a field I figured out is and they grow.The point is, is that different types of particles no mater their size difference-which may be able to grow, is all that exists to identify me. If I'm not a electron, then I'm either: all of them being 1 particle since together, or I'm a huge grown single particle. The reason you must say the brain particles are 1 particle when together, is because, there would be nothing higher advanced than a proton, photon, electron, ect, so when the brain particles are together, they all, must, be 1 new particle here that is me identified. Get it, agree?

I think I'm having the same issue as Bio_man. Your usage of the word particle does not make sense.

'Part'icle.
'Part'icle.
'Part'icle.

The word itself doesn't make sense in the context you're using it in. I feel like I'm reading poetry trying to follow your posts.

Don't mean to be rude, but I seriously don't know how to move forward discussing this. The brain is an organ. Period. Organs are made up of tissue and tissue is a collection of even smaller things known as cells. Period. Cells are made up of molecules. Period.
Biology - The only science where multiplication and division mean the same thing.
ADVANCESSSS Author
wrote...
You's say the brain creates signals that are data/info/#s & is a consciousness.

What is this data, info, numbers, there is only particles, are you's saying a certain molecule of particles~ is a certain data, well a certain amount of electrons I mean at speed, you say are? Because this data or info, has to be particles, because only particles exist...

But I'm saying only different types of particles exist, the particles of a brain are all 1 particle, and I'm identifying me which is not an electron or proton, but that I am this new particle guy, the brain, is 1 particle, to identify out of all types of particles in space.

You's say the brain is an organ, and then tissues, and cells, are different, not just a bunch of types of particles side by side.

But it is just different types of particles that add on to each other, that's all it is, which you sense at a mass scale effect when examine and so you sense something different and it's just percentage mass scale effect of them all. So you agree that there is just types of particles make up everything? There could be a big grown particle in it like a field.

It's like my finger as big as earth and touching it, it will move funny and have strange ripples and move ways, but it is just many many types of particles there's nothing else.

You'd have to say two particles become 1 and are not even existing they really bonded and grew in size then and turned a new color/is different, but wrong, you can de-assemble the same ones and find that one and only mercury atom I hid in there lol.

And feel like putting a conclusion of this summing then um so, only types of particles exist.....in space.....A consciousness, has to be a particle or particles then, meaning I am 1 grown particle, or the brain of small particles are actually 1 particle and is me, which I'm loaded with disproves on that and have why I am a grown particle being a field...

Post Merge: 9 years ago

Read above.

Also, by particle, I mean the smallest dots of which there is types of them too. And I'm saying I am 1 particle, being 1 particle OR all the ones of the brain are, because hey, signals ect are particles, if 2 of them r combined-then you must say all brain particles are 1 particle. To go higher than a proton or hydrogen atom, you must say 2 atoms are 1 new particle, or that all the particles of a brain are 1 new particle~ Get it now?
wrote...
Valued Member
On Hiatus
9 years ago
You say the brain is a particle, what you mean to say is that the brain is one whole thing. You are probably right, "you" are one whole brain. Not just a small part of the brain.

Don't think too much about these complicated matters. You will eventually understand that it doesn't make much sense to do that.

Also, obviously the 5 senses were just an example. One sense is enough to connect us to the material world Face with Stuck-out Tongue
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1245 People Browsing
Related Images