× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
wrote...
9 years ago
@Alexx, I don't think you realize what you got yourself into Smiling Face with Open Mouth and Tightly-closed Eyes
Biology - The only science where multiplication and division mean the same thing.
ADVANCESSSS Author
wrote...
9 years ago Edited: 9 years ago, ADVANCESSSS
Ok good......you understand there is just many protons/neutrons/electrons few types of building block particles in my skull and more in certain places which makes the brain......and you understand the brain is a particle that is different than a proton and that I am the brain particle.....now the breakdown discoveries, I'll just say one of them: Krista and Tatiana, brain is ultra joined even the thalamus, in one video I can link you to, are evidently seen in some parts where you can tell they are both doing something different and are 2 consciousness, particles. They take turns talking, and then they both are moving their arms/hands in their own way, and I then was finally certain it is clear there yes is 2 consciousness sensing particles, but the problem, is that, we just explained why the brain of the few types of particles must be a new particle, and their brain should be 1 particle, but there is 2 consciousness particles, and so the only answer is that they are both separate field photon-grown particles like a magnet's field which are attached in the brain. I have an astounding amount of more proves on this that back e up too, only the single grown particle field can have choice-which I figured out we have-ask if want why, and why a magnet has 1 big particle around it and not balls that come out-ask if want, and many more....I work very hard all day every day on this.
Post Merge: 9 years ago

-----------------------------------------------------

Also a physicist about one discovery agreed here http://van.physics.illinois.edu/qa/listing.php?id=28267 and that means that a particle is always at a stopped spot, and when is moved, is in another place. This means that computing doesn't matter, at any one moment you go to, every particle is stopped, meaning when they move around they don't create anything, where they change to only makes the brain particle sense different/or make the grown single particle field sense, the consciousness particle-is always there without computin movement, and the consciousness particle must always stay existing or else you couldn't test and sense like you can right now and a new one though would exist instead

Basically put a red & blue & orange balls together. They together are 1 brain particle, because how you going to go higher than just one of them!?? So there is you identified, because only particles exist and must identify you from them. So you aren't 1 of the small balls or else would die fast and not in control of body, so all three are 1 higher-up "brain" particle and only this particle is a consciousness particle and is you, though really you are the big single field particle around them. And when they move around like orange in middle or on left side makes senses different/or to the big field single particle that is all around them. And with all 3 balls being 1 particle it is so you exist without any of them moving around since they don't change/transform when moving around. And we also know you are the single big grown particle around the 3 balls is because you can't say zoom out, the three balls are just not 1 brain particle, they aren't, only 1 big grown particle can be 1 big stable particle that you are.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1218 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 3
Closes: November 4