× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
a
Aliya1 Aliya1
wrote...
Rep: 7 0
6 years ago
#7. What is the phenotype of the female and what is the female type of the male with respect to the three traits shown in the diagram link given below.
https://biology-forums.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=67797.0;attach=25194;image

#8. A genetic counsellor told the couple that all of their sons and daughters would be expected to produce peptidase C. do you agree with the genetic counsellor? explain

#9. the first child of this couple was Rh-negative. what is the chance that the second child of this couple be a girl and would be Rh-negative? show all your work.

I need help with these 3 questions i had problems uploading my images. But i found the link from the other question that had the image so i just copied the image link and i have it here for you bio_man. Please help me out with these 3 questions i will post the other two questions in a new topic for you
Read 121 times
4 Replies
Replies
wrote...
Educator
6 years ago
#7. What is the phenotype of the female and what is the female type of the male with respect to the three traits shown in the diagram link given below.
https://biology-forums.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=67797.0;attach=25194;image

The female is Rh negative, has round RBC's, and produces the peptidase C enzyme. The male is Rh+, has elliptical RBC's, and produces peptidase C
Aliya1 Author
wrote...
6 years ago
ohh okay, thank you so much Wink Face
Answer accepted by topic starter
bio_manbio_man
wrote...
Educator
Top Poster
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
This verified answer contains over 240 words.