b
c
R
c
Ari88 Ari88
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
2 years ago Edited: 2 years ago, Ari88
I am trying to find some information sources that are wrong and that misinterpret information but it is harder than I would expect. I am looking for controversial subjects and sources that misinterpret the information. I thought gene therapy would be a good and controversial subject but all of the sources I've found so far outline arguments for, and against, gene therapy but they seem to do a pretty good job of explaining the difference between somatic and gremlin therapy. They also seem to be clear on the true ethical concerns and don't make outlandish claims that scientists are running rampant, modifying embryos. What are some shady news sources that make claims without real scientific evidence? (First-hand sources, not just articles that talk about the claims made by others).
Post Merge: 2 years ago

Any fake news sites would be appreciated actually. I may be switching subjects from gene therapy to the mRNA vaccine. I need to find good information for, and against, the vaccine and also bad information.
Read 154 times
3 Replies
Replies
Answer accepted by topic starter
bio_manbio_man
wrote...
Educator
Top Poster
2 years ago Edited: 2 years ago, bio_man
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
This verified answer contains over 160 words.