× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
bio_man bio_man
wrote...
Administrator
Educator
13 years ago
Added a new user information section Rightwards Arrow https://biology-forums.com/index.php?action=infocenter
Added a new shop-section to the forum Rightwards Arrow https://biology-forums.com/index.php?action=shop (can also be found in the user information center)
Read 1585 times
5 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
13 years ago
I love the new shop feature bio-man! Face with Rolling Eyes tanks!
bio_man Author
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
I love the new shop feature bio-man! Face with Rolling Eyes tanks!

Anytime Smiling Face with Open Mouth
wrote...
13 years ago
really cool upgrade, check out my profile Face with Stuck-out Tongue Face with Stuck-out Tongue
~Live well, laugh often, and love with all of your heart!~
wrote...
Donated
13 years ago
I love the addition of the store also... I am not much of a gambler but I tried it out and won 744 points! I was tempted to stay and play more as I usually do when in vegas and end up giving it all back; Since I almost won the jackpot(max) 800 points I decided to take it and run.  Person Raising Both Hands in Celebration
bio_man Author
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
I love the addition of the store also... I am not much of a gambler but I tried it out and won 744 points! I was tempted to stay and play more as I usually do when in vegas and end up giving it all back; Since I almost won the jackpot(max) 800 points I decided to take it and run.  Person Raising Both Hands in Celebration

Nice, glad you like it Slight Smile I"ll likely be adding more items, if you come up with an idea, you can share it and I will try to incorporate it.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1260 People Browsing
Gallery

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 3
Closes: November 4

Previous poll results: How often do you eat-out per week?