t
i
r
r
onigiri_desu onigiri_desu
wrote...
2 years ago
Hi. I just joined this forum.

I am really interested in learning acupuncture but I don't know where to start. I come from a completely different world so I would need to start from the very basics.

I have seen online a few things but I would like to know from more expert people, the right path to take.

I would like to know if acupuncture is a completely standalone path, so it can be learned without having to do medicine first.

Also, I'd like to know if there is anything that can be done remotely, study part and then for the practical part in person.

Probably there is more to ask and to know, but I do not want to write a poem.

I am open to any suggestion or other info about it.

Unfortunately, I cannot do it full-time in person since I have to work, so I hope there is something online.

Thanks  Slight Smile
Read 575 times
1 Reply