× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
lewis lewis
wrote...
Valued Member
13 years ago Edited: 13 years ago, lewis
Watch how these Harvard graduates try to explain why we have seasons; don't forget to have a good laugh Face with Stuck-out Tongue

Read 5223 times
12 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
13 years ago
They are arts students. That says it all.
lewis Author
wrote...
Valued Member
13 years ago
it all has to do with the planetary tilt approx. 23 degrees
wrote...
13 years ago
Pathetic Face with Open Mouth
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
They are arts students. That says it all.

Yes, but you would think that within their four years of study, they would have contemplated the reason behind why it happens.
Lee
wrote...
13 years ago
Many of these students will go on and? be top of the work hierarchy.
wrote...
Donated
13 years ago
Yes, but you would think that within their four years of study, they would have contemplated the reason behind why it happens.
What does something like this indicate about the carriculum at what is suppose to be one of the top universities in the country.? Better yet, since the question presented to these graduates was high school level at most, how does it make our country's public education system look?
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago
What does something like this indicate about the carriculum at what is suppose to be one of the top universities in the country.? Better yet, since the question presented to these graduates was high school level at most, how does it make our country's public education system look?

Exactly. I really hope this is one of very few examples.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
wrote...
13 years ago
Oh wow! I have no words for this, it's so pathetic.
wrote...
13 years ago
Haha, goes to show that people want to go to harvard just for the prestige. Idiots...
I'm a hypocrite Slight Smile
wrote...
13 years ago
I wonder if this was staged or something....  :/
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
I don't think so, I remember seeing this in class; it's kind of sad, but then again it's not their specialty. scaredofaptesting, are you a Harvard student by any chance?
wrote...
13 years ago
I don't think so, I remember seeing this in class; it's kind of sad, but then again it's not their specialty. scaredofaptesting, are you a Harvard student by any chance?

Yeah it is WAY pathetic, even though they are not majoring in a science related field! Though I'm sure I would get a similar response if i asked a science major what the significance of the French revolution was...many just don't value stuff out of their own field, i guess...

and no, I'm not a Harvard student! It would be cool though Slight Smile
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1292 People Browsing
Related Images