t
i
r
r
prashantakerkar prashantakerkar
wrote...
Valued Member
A year ago

https://www.google.com/search?q=liver+cirrhosis+surgical&source=lmns&bih=674&biw=360&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjS2o6r8JD7AhW8_zgGHafVAvIQ0pQJKAB6BAgAEAU

I would like to know if a liver transplant (surgical) is decided and if it is from a liver donor donated by a deceased personnel, in how much time duration the surgery should be performed?

I.e. Liver donated from a deceased person preservation time.

Prashant S Akerkar
 Attached file(s) 
Thumbnail(s):
You must login or register to gain access to these attachments.
Read 201 times
2 Replies
Prashant S Akerkar

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
A year ago
There are two types to consider. There is a full liver transplant where the surgeon removes a liver that no longer functions properly (liver failure) and replaces it with a healthy liver from a deceased donor or a portion of a healthy liver from a living donor.

The second type is receiving a portion of a liver from a living donor. This is possible because because the human liver regenerates and returns to its normal size shortly after surgical removal of part of the organ.
wrote...
Valued Member
A year ago Edited: A year ago, prashantakerkar
Thanks.

Summary : Case of Surgical liver transplant where the liver is taken for the transplant of a deceased person.

Liver bank hospital - Criteria for performing the
Liver transplant.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Post Merge: A year ago

Thanks.

Summary:

Liver cirrhosis surgical treatment.

Case of Surgical liver transplant where the liver is taken fom a deceased person from a Liver Bank Hospital similar to Eye Banks. Liver bank hospital - Criteria for performing the transplant.

Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  924 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion