m
p
m
f
awhitley001 awhitley001
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
12 years ago
I have been working on Exercise 3 for a while now and I first of all do know how to get these answers for the charts/tables and I also dk know how to know if they are right. If someone does not mind helping me out with the tables for Activities 6-9 i would be greatful, they are due in 2days and I am stuck.
Read 1609 times
6 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
12 years ago
What is this from??? Physioex??? And if so, what version, 8.0 or 9.0?
Volunteers are seldom paid; not because they are worthless, but because they are PRICELESS!
wrote...
Valued Member
12 years ago
Yup, post the question for quickest and best results from this community.
awhitley001 Author
wrote...
12 years ago
im sorry, yes it is physioex 9.0.
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
12 years ago
When you do the lab on the computer the charts will get filled in automatically and you just have to write the values into your lab manual. Is there a specific question.
Volunteers are seldom paid; not because they are worthless, but because they are PRICELESS!
awhitley001 Author
wrote...
12 years ago
Well it gets to a certain point and you have to calculate the ISI and then frequency of the AP from that. But how to you know if your ISI is right so you get the right answer for everything else?
awhitley001 Author
wrote...
12 years ago
Ive done lots of these labs and I havent had to the calualting, but my teacher does the labs based off of what we are learing in class, so they are all out of order. Exercise 3 on general has me all confused anyways.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  964 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Do you believe in global warming?
Votes: 419

Previous poll results: Where do you get your textbooks?