a
t
i
r
r
ijmorale ijmorale
wrote...
11 years ago
Where should we draw the line for religious faith from impacting how we approach global issues and how to resolve them???  issues like abortion, war, AIDS, human rights, genetic testing etc...?  
In a sense, we can't totally take religion out of the equation for solving these issues because it is the origination for some of the issues (ex. war)
Read 692 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
We should say NO to religious dogmas which have been created in each religion on earth.  Then the question would need to be asked, " What is the whole Truth in order to have true Faith?"

We are now in the times of being able to know what the complete plan of God was and is now.  There is a reason for each of the religions and a purpose for them on earth now.

This is now the time of unification and bringing all faiths into One Path and honoring the truth of each one and discarding the dogmas/doctrines.

It is the dogmas and doctrines which caused separation, prejudice, hate, misunderstandings, etc.

When we really know the 'why' behind all this universe, then we see a Vision of what is coming to earth.  Yes, it takes time, effort, struggle, but there IS a plan.  Communities of Light are the base of solving all the above problems listed.  Implementing the Eternal Divine Path is the plan.

www.maitreya.org
wrote...
9 months ago
Religious spam here, nice what can I say
Anonymous
wrote...
9 months ago
Religious spam here, nice what can I say

Thanks!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1336 People Browsing
 110 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite math subject?
Votes: 293